Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Funny Highschool


BATAVIA HIGH SCHOOL 2005. FILL this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Re-post with the name of high school and graduating year.

1.Did you marry someone from your high school?No way
2.Did you car pool to school?Yeah for about 3 years..1st year with Sayward, 2nd with Katy and Beth, 3rd with Katy, 4th drove myself
3.What kind of car did you have? Volkswagen cabrio(convertible)
4. What kind of car do your drive now? 2004 Honda Accord
5.It's Friday night...where are YOU (then)? Probably at Haylees house, we spent a lot of time there are senior year! Fun Memories! first 2 1/2 years would be at katys house hanging out in her basement!
6.It's Friday night..where are you (now)? With my hubby its date night!!
7.What kind of job did you have in high school? Lifeguard/swim instructor for the YMCA and i worked at Nautica
8.What do you do now? I work as a CNA at the hospital
9.Were you a party animal? um a little bit
10.Were you considered a flirt? yeah probably...I didnt realize it though...Tori usually told me
11.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? haha no i have no talent in those areas
12. Did you get suspended/expelled? no just a lot of detentions for being late my jr. year, no surprise there
13. Can you sing the fight song? I dont even think I know it
14.Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? hmm dont believe I had one
15. Where did you sit during lunch? umm just depended on the year
16. What was your school's full name? Batavia High school
17. What was your school mascot? Bulldog
18.If you could go back and do it again, would you?No, probably not it was fun but im glad its over.. there are some things I would change if I could though.
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Just that I was so excited to get the heck out of there and go to college!
20.Who did you take to prom Senior year? This boy I was dating
21. Did you have fun at Prom? yeah it was a lot of fun! Loved my dress and just everything about the day.. I spent a lot of money on looking good that day! We also took a trolley to prom that was pretty cool
22.Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No not at all
23.Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion? Probably not
24.Do you still talk to people from school? Yeah some..all my mormon friends and I talked to katy but facebook helps me keep in touch.

Okay - now your turn. What do you remember?

No comments: