Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just a Little Bit of a Life Update

Well its been awhile since I blogged so im going to be playing a little catch up. As you can see Boe is graduated..yay! He is still in the looking for a job process which we hope will be ending here shortly but who knows with the way the economy is these days. Boe still plans on getting is masters in the near future so he will be back in school in a few months to finish up a couple science pre reqs. I just finished up my last semester of pre reqs and am looking forward to a school free summer.. The Big News about me is that I got into Nursing School and will be starting this fall! I cannot wait and am so thrilled!! I will be finished July 2010! I have been working at EIRMC for a year now and am still loving it! I have been blessed with such a wonderful job that has helped me learn and grow in so many ways. I know that I will be a confidant nursing student and a great nurse because of it! We are both so happy to have a more carefree summer this year and spend some more quality time together. We have been married a year and a half now and are more in love than ever! The beautiful flowers my parents got me for getting in!

The beautiful flowers my hubby got me

My acceptance letter

2 comments:

TORIRUTH said...

CONGRATS BRITSTER! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! You look beautiful in your pictures too! I miss you girl!

SassAFrass said...

Horray for Brittany!