Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Time Travlers Wife

I am currently reading this book and am loving it!! I love this unique love story. Its a little confusing for me at times with all the time travel but still a great story. Wish there wasn't the language in it. I am constantly getting out my black pen to scribble out the bad words. Wish there was a place that sold edited books. I cannot wait for Aug so I can see the movie! Plus I really adore Rachel McAdams as an actress. The Notebook is my favorite movie. I just know Boe is dying to take me to see this movie! I am hoping to get this book finished soon so that I can move onto my next book which is my Sisters Keeper. Love my carefree summer reading.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I so want to read this book!

SassAFrass said...

can't wait to read this. Minus the black-out parts

Dennis & Tara Larson said...

that's funny! I am reading My Sister's Keeper and have Time Travelers Wife lined up next!