Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School has Begun!

I am so happy to be back in school! I have been waiting all summer for this! Weird I know but I have been so excited for the Nurisng Program to start! I was so giddy on the first day of school! It was a little overwhelming at first but I am so ready for this! Got a 100% on my first test! My life consists of homework galor but its totally worth it. I had to buy 8 books for one semester and then recieved a whole box of 10 books on the first day of class! So thankful my husband bought me a sweet new backpack for the nursing program! This is going to be an exciting busy year I can feel it! I love it already and can't wait for clinicals!! So happy all my dreams are coming true!
My lovely stack of books(not including the other 10)

2 comments:

SassAFrass said...

Good luck!! You'll do great

Becca said...

!!! I love it !!! I'm so excited for you, darling-you are going to do so great.