Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Boise Trip

This past weekend we went over to Boise for the football game. I haven't been to a college football game in a few years so it was fun to be able to go again. It was super hot for the first half of the game which was a little uncomfortable but it cooled off nicely once the sun went down. We had great seats close to the field. Boise played great and won! Aside from the game we did a tiny bit of shopping and hung out with family.
Cheesy picture of us in our matching shirts
BOE was a sponser of the game! (Boise office equipment)

Boise leaving the field
Tulsa Leaving the field

We love the smurf turf
Our last night in Boise Boe and I stayed in a hotel. Super comfy beds. Best night sleep we had in awhile and it was greatly needed. When I got up in the morning to shower I got this nice surprise. It was huge and ugly! So happy I have a hubby who kills scary yucky things for me!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

How fun to go to a BSU game! But you totally freaked me out with the spider!! ahhh!!! Miss ya. We need to meet up soon, FOR REALS!