Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Fun!

About a month ago my cousin Emily and Ian came to visit me from Utah! It was so good to see them! I hadn't seen Ian since before his mission and Emily in about a year! The night they got here we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and then came home and watched Lion King in 3D. Which by the way is AMAZING. And stayed up way to late catching up. The next day we slept in and Ian made us a fabulous breakfast! After that we went to Bear World! I have always wanted to go but Boe never wants to take me because he says we live in Idaho and we don't have to pay to see wildlife (which is probably true) but it was still fun! We loved seeing all the animals and the petting zoo was a hoot! Especially when Ian kept getting kicked by the baby deer! Most of the bears already had a jump start on their hibernation but they were still fun to look at! After Bear World we hit up the mall and got some yummy smelling candles at Bath and Body. That night Emily and I drank apple cider, watched Young Frankenstein, and made homemade caramel apples rolled in crushed up Halloween oreo's. They didn't look beautiful but they were soo good! I'm thinking I need to make them again. It was a fun 2 days that went by way to fast! Can't wait for them to visit again!






No comments: