Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Know my ABC'S

A-Attached or Single? Attached to any amazing man for eternity
B-Best Friend? Boe and my mom of course!
C-Cake or Pie? I love both! Any pie my dad makes and i love Portillos Chocolate cake and me and boe love our Red Velvet.
D-Day of Choice? I love Fridays but these days they all run together
E-Essential Item? I am huge on oral hygiene so I guess you could say my toothbrush and also chapstick
F-Favorite Color? Pink
G-Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms I like that they have 2 flavors
H-Hometown? Batavia Illinois!
I-Favorite Indulgence? Bubble Baths
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? Not yet..so for now my favorites are Ruger and Tacey!
L-Life isn't complete without? Love, Family, and Laughter
M-Marriage date? November 24th 2007
N-Number of brothers and sister? 3 sisters and one 1 brother and then 2 brother in-laws
O-Oranges or apples? I love my apples!
P-Phobias? Bee's amd then spiders
Q-Quote? Turn your face towards the sunshine and all the shadows will fall behind you.
R-Reason to smile? Life! I am always smiling
S-Season of choice? I love all seasons but winter not so much. I love the changes of leaves in the fall and blossoms in the spring and I love summer because its warm!
T-Tag 3 people: Amy, Lauryn, Sayward
U-Unknown facts about me? Well it used to be my big secret and it was that I failed my drivers test the first time because I hit a curb really gay but I was to embarrased to tell anyone
V-Vegetable? Not a big fan of veggies but I do love carrots and was so bummed when I found out that corn wasnt a vegetable and it can make you fat.
W-Worst habit? picking..I pick everything
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Umm they are both not to much fun..I am always in pain when I have had an x-ray and when I have ultrasounds they make you drink 8 bottles of water so I always have to pee so bad when I have an ultrasound and thats not fun!
Y-Your favorite food? Hmm I am so not sure I really do love my moms cooking and I miss it but my inlaws and husband call Tater because I love Potatoes!
Z-Zodiac sign? Sagittarius

No comments: