Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just a Little about Us


What is his name? Boe Allen Gilstrap

How long have you been together? Together 2 years married 7 months

How long did you date? About a year and a half

How old is he? 24 1/2

Who eats more? That would be Boe!

Who said I love you first?Boe at Rigby lake the night my mom said I needed to have a DTR with him so I could figure out what I should do about my school situation.

Who is taller? Boe but not by much

Who can sing better? Boe his whole family can pretty much sing

Who is smarter? Not sure I think we are better in different areas, I'm better at science and english and he is good at the math and business. But I think we are both pretty street smart and Boe is really smart in the area of computers!

Who does the laundry? That would be Me! I think Boe has done it maybe 2 times since we have been married

Who pays the bills? Boe

Who sleeps on the right side? Boe

Who mows the lawn? We dont have a lawn but if we did who knows probably Boe unless he was really busy and then I would

Who cooks dinner? When we do make dinner it is usually me but sometimes Boe whips up some really good food for us!

Who drives? Both of us but more Boe

Who is more stubborn? That would be me, it runs in my family but boe has been more stubborn since we have be married then he was when we dated.

Who kissed who first? umm..it was just pretty natural in the way it happend he always jokes it was me though but it was the best kiss of my life

Who proposed? Boe did on a trip to see me in Chicago at the Signature room! My ring came out on a silver platter (It was my dessert) I was shocked and he got down on one knee. It was amazing

Who has more friends? It might be pretty equal

Who is more sensitive? Me but it depends on where we are at in the month...some months I'm a huge boob and cry a lot

Who has more siblings? Me he has 2 brothers and I have 3 sisters and a brother

Who wears the pants?He might say me but I think he does

I tag: what am I tagging for?

2 comments:

Zach Amy Ruger and Ryder said...

Finally you updated!!!

SassAFrass said...

Glad you finally decided to update your damn blog! Ha I did just swear at you!