Friday, July 18, 2008

Just A Little Update

Well its about the middle of July and we have had a lot going on this month. Today was Boe's last offical day of his summer semester!! He is so excited to finally be done but is already dreading his fall semester. I am so proud of how hard he has worked this past semester he has been such a trouper. We are also excited to have some new neighbors here soon! Boe's cousin and his wife are moving right next door. It will be a fun semester next to them. I am also getting pretty pumped to be going back to Chicago at the end of this month it will be so fun to hang out with everyone, we havent all been together since my wedding.The job is going pretty good just wish i worked more hours and didnt get put on call so much, so thats a little frustrating. Well on a sad note we found out on the 4th of July that Boe's grandmother has multiple myeloma. This was such a hard day but it also made me so thankful for eternal families and that I am so grateful and blessed to have a husband who holds the priesthood and is able to give blessings. This also hit home to me because my mothers mom also passed away from this same type of cancer. Its so hard because I have become so close to her and she has done so much for me and for Boe. But I do feel very honored to have my mother in-law and her dad ask me to come help take care of her. We are hoping and praying for the best.

No comments: