Sunday, July 27, 2008

These are a few of my Favorite Things....

Well my Chicago Trip is soon approaching! I am getting soo pumped for it! I just know it is going to be a blast! I can't wait to be reunited with the fam! I just wish Boe was able to come too! I am going to miss him soo much!! We will be apart 10 WHOLE days!! This willl be hard and weird because we have not been away from eachother since we have been married! I am just so excited to give him his surprise before I leave! I'm so proud of it! There are also a few things that I am sooo excited for that are in Chicago! So here are a few of my favorite things:

1. My family of course! Can't wait to see them!


2. Can't wait to see Tori and Haylee!!! Becca I so wish you were going to be there too!!

3. I am excited to go to Door County with my family! It will be a nice little Getaway!


4. Totally cannot wait to eat at Chipotle!!! It is one of my all time favorite places! Yummy!!

5. I hope I get a chance to do a little shopping at one of my favorite clothing stores!


6. I also do love Panera Bread! They have the best soup bread bowls and bagels!!

7. One of Boe and I favorites is a side by side shake from steak and shake! Strawberry and Banana is our favorite!
8. Lastly a family favorite is Portillos chocolate cake! Best cake ever!


1 comment:

SassAFrass said...

You do know that there are Chipotle burritoes down here in Utah don't you?