Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I love Valentine’s Day! It’s probably because I am a hopeless romantic and doesn’t help that I was raised on Disney Princess Movies and thought that everyone lived happily ever after and that someday my prince would come! I love the red, the pink, the flowers, the candy; I love everything about this holiday! Even though we should always show our love for our loved ones I have always loved that there is a day dedicated to it! I also love this month because Boe and I got engaged just a few short days after valentine’s day (we were apart on v-day)I just hope that I can show Boe just how much I love him and how special he is to me! I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day and a good smooch!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey guys! I didn't know you had a blog. How is everything? We really need to do something soon!

Michelle said...

hey you! i didn't know you had a blog either! nice to drop in on you. hope you are well!