Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Some Long Overdue Posts!

These pictures are a few months old. I finally got around to putting these pictures on my computer after months of having them on my camera. So here you go!

These pictures are from my Birthday back in December! The Moons shoot I mean Donats came with us to Applebees to help me celebrate! Lauryn is one of my closest friends from back home in Chicago, we were in the same stake. They are moving to Texas in about a week and it just breaks my heart! She is my last girl friend from Chicago left here in Rexburg ( all my others already left me December). But we are so excited for them it will be a great experience but we will miss them so much! We have loved spending time with them over the past 2 years! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

what??? I am not one of your girl friends??? we should really get together soon though...