Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy New Year!

I think 2010 is going to be our year I can just feel it! We are so excited for a fresh new year and all the wonderful things it can bring! Its been awhile since I updated so here is a quick one. We spent Christmas with the Gilstrap Family this year and it was great except for me being sick for all of it..started with the flu..fever,sore throat, puking, soo achy, exhausted..than I totally lost my voice and when I did have it I sounded like a 12 year old boy going through puberty, and than it ended with lovely congestion and a cough. No fun! Only positive thing from being sick is that I lost 10lbs! I have 10 more to go and than I should finally be back at my prewedding weight! Our New Years was great we went over to Boe's grandparents house and played texas holdem and 21 I totally dominated and it was my first time! Finished the night off with The Hangover (the edited version) ,All About Steve, 1 1/2 bottles of Martineles and a kiss at midnight! Having a month off of school was wonderful it was great to just relax but it has sure been hard to get back into the swing of things! This semester is going to kick my butt! But on the bright side 6 months till graduation!! Boe is doing great still looking for work, we are hoping something sticks soon! But in the mean time he still works for his grandfather whenever there is work. He is currently working on getting fit and in shape for a guard job he applied for at the INL Site. He received a calling in our ward in Nov. he is one of the Priest Advisors and is very excited and can't wait to do some scouting! This Year we decided to make some Resolutions/Goals. Here are a few:
*Go to the temple together at least once a month
*Get our own Apt
*Get out of debt
*Keep better track of money/expenses
*Loose weight,eat healthier,get in shape
We are very excited and hope that we can achieve and keep all of these! Sorry no pictures we are really bad at that! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and are doing great!

1 comment:

Andrea Hale said...

Glad to hear you're well! How exciting, that you're graduating soon! Six months will fly by! :) Nice goals! I think all of us have at least one of them on our lists. haha Oh, I was going to call you the other day, but don't have your number. I think Grant erased it...stinker! Call me or text me, please! Love ya!