Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Few Things I would Love to do in 2010!

I want this year to be wonderful so I thought of a few things that I would love to do this year!
1. Go to the temple at least once a month
2. Go to at least one new temple
3. Go on a long beautiful bike ride somewhere new
4. Go on a long hike
5. Take more pictures of our life
6. Be more confidant
7. Go camping in the mountains in a tent
8. Catch at least one fish with my new fishing pole
9.Go ice skating
10. Go on a trip somewhere new
11.Go on a picnic
12. Read the Book of Mormon by Dec 31st
13. Have a better body image
14. Go to Jackson Hole
15. Cook at least 10 new recipes
16. Go boating
17. Get to my goal weight the healthy way
18. Get my first professional massage
19. Go to Mesa Falls
20.Go swimming
21.Run a mile in under 10mins or less
22.Pay off debt
23. Have a fondu night
24.Eat at a new resturant
25. Read a new book
26. Learn to knit something besides a scarf
27. Go to at least one Supercross race
28. Go to my first Jazz Game
29. Play tennis
30. Throw a party
31.Get a tan
32. Go to a concert
33.play the piano more
34. Do more acts of service
35. Go sledding

2 comments:

Jen said...

i love this post! sounds like you are in for a great year :)

how are you by the way?? how's school?

Lauryn Moon Donat said...

You can come to San Antonio! That's a new place!