Monday, March 1, 2010

My Valentine

I have been reminiscing this past week to 3 years ago when Boe asked me to be his wife. Best decision I ever made. He proposed on February 23rd at the Signature Room in Downtown Chicago. I was so excited to be his wife and start OUR family! Here is an email he sent me 3 years ago, its super cheesy and sappy but I love it so much. It still warms my heart and makes me giddy to this day. (He would spank me if he knew I posted this)

Brittany my love I have never seen a woman look as beautiful as you do tonight, I would be lying to myself if I didnt tell you that I want to be lost in your star kissed eyes!! You are the most precious thing on this earth and I hope you know the depth of my love for you! Please Brittany Blotter Make me the happiest man on this earth and allow me to be the man that loves you for all eternity and wakes up counting his many blessings becauses its you he wakes up to. Brittany Blotter MARRY ME!! Your my shining star and life will be dark and dreary without you!

I love you Boe Gilstrap thanks for making me the happiest girl on this earth and asking me to be your wife!

1 comment:

SassAFrass said...

So....... does Boe spank you with a wooden spoon like dad did or in a naughty way to show you who's boss? either way.....TMI! HA