Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring is in the Air!

The Biggest News we have this month is that BOE HAS A JOB!! Finally!! We are so thrilled!! He was offered the job while I was gone in Chicago and should be starting in a week or so. He is going to be working out at the INL Site as a guard. We are so excited to have a more steady income coming in and we are eager to find a place of our own! We feel so blessed! Boe is excited to be busy once again and working full time! School is going great for me still stressful but only a month left of this semester! The summer should be much easier! I graduate in May since my school doesnt have a graduation ceremony in July. This past month I was able to go see my wonderful family in Chicago for a week! It was a blast! Loved being able to spend so much time with my parents, all my sisters, and cute nephews! We were even able to talk to Robbie on the phone when he was at the airport leaving for Chili! We went, shopping, ate at all my favorite places, Brookfield Zoo, Dupage Childrens Museum, Was able to do my first session at the Chicago Temple, bike ride, and just relax! Thank you so much Mom and Dad for flying me home! It was a wonderful spring break! And I finally got to meet my Sister Sayward's Fiance Matt! He is awesome and I am so happy for them! She is going to be a Gorgeous bride! Life is so great these days and we couldnt be happier!!

1 comment:

SassAFrass said...

Glad you were able to finally meet Matt!