Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Graduated!!!

I'm finally done!! Woo Whoo! What a loong year it has been! But it has been such a wonderful one! I have had some wonderful experiences and have made some great friends! I feel so blessed! This year had its hard and stressful times but it was so worth it! I am so happy to finally be a nurse!! I have waited so long! All thats left is boards and my first job as a nurse! Im so nervous but I know I can do it! I just want to thank my wonderful loving husband for ALL his support this past year.I know I have slacked on my wife duties this past year so thanks for always being so patient. I couldnt have done it without you sweetie! And I would also like to thank my parents for putting me through nursing school and to my mom for always being my cheerleader. Whether I was jumping for joy, venting, or crying she was always there for me, I dont think I could have made it this far without her love and guidance! And thank you to everyone else for your kind words and support I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends! I did it!!

4 comments:

Kurt and Lynlee said...

What an awesome feeling! Congrats! Good Luck with the next step!!

Emily said...

SOOOOO proud of you darling

SassAFrass said...

Congrats so proud of you!

Mrs. Cyndi Blotter said...

CONGRATULATIONS Britt and thanks for the shout out! Love You!!
MOM